Iranian artist, Farhad Moshiri’s painting “Eshgh (Love)” was sold for $1,048,000 during Bonhams “Modern & Contemporary Arab, Iranian, Indian & Pakistani Art” auction in Dubai.
Continue reading Eshgh (Love) by Farhad Moshiri sells for $1,048,000 in Dubai
This might very well be the most expensive organized vacation deal ever. The 28 day travel package costs $1,000,000 which makes it a $35,714 per day vacation.
The vacation package includes:
- First class return trip from any international destination serviced by Etihad Airlines to Abu Dhabi
- Seven night stay in a 680 sqm Palace Suite at Emirates Palace on an all-inclusive basis.
- Chauffeur driven Maybach at your disposal daily during your stay in Abu Dhabi
- Daily spa treatment in the Anantara Spa
- Day trip in private jet to Iran to create your own Persian carpet from the most exclusive and well-renowned hand-maker
- Day trip in private jet to the Dead Sea Jordan to experience the famous sea and an afternoon Anantara spa treatment in the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar
- Day trip to Bahrain in private jet for a pearl deep sea experience. Your pearl will then be hand designed with jewellery settings
- Royal Golf experience at Abu Dhabi Golf Club
- Make your own perfume with experts from YAS Perfume
- Deep sea fishing trip
- Gifts including champagne sunset and desert island tour.
- Gifts including the rarest pearls in the world from Robert Wang and a selection from Holland & Holland Sporting Guns
More info on the Emirates Palace Hotel website and also in the Wall Street Journal’s Wealth Report.